Quantity Surveyor - Rail - Kent
Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary civil engineering and construction company, specialising in the delivery of large scale civil and infrastructure project work within the rail sector across the UK. They have a new role available for a Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis to work on schemes on behalf of London Underground, TfL & Network Rail, including Crossrail. This position would suit a candidate with 3 - 5 years post grad experience who is ready to take a step up into a more senior role.
As Quantity Surveyor, your responsibilities will include:
- Working within the team undertaking predominately a post contract role on projects within the overall programme
- Cost/Value Reporting
- Subcontract payments
- Subcontract procurement
- Pricing projects in advance including changes
- Final Account Negotiations
- Rail experience is preferred, either construction or electrification project work
- Degree qualified is preferred
- UK Construction Consultancy or Main Contractor experience
The salary, package and career development opportunities on offer are excellent. If interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, e-mail your CV for the attention of James Darby.