Science Teacher with additional responsibilities
PTA Global Recruitment are recruiting for a Teacher of Science with additional responsibilities to start immediately. This is an ideal position for a teacher of Science seeking the next stage in their career with extra responsibilities, eg; Head of Vocational Studies, Head of Key Stage 5.
The school offer state of the art facilities with modern classrooms for teaching Science. Members of staff are very supportive and welcome new teachers into school. you will receive support from the senior leadership team and also continuing professional development.
As an outstanding teacher of Science, you will be able to deliver lessons that inspire learners to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. You will be a Science teacher who is looking to make a real difference to teaching and learning.
As a successful candidate you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of success teaching Science.
- Be able to teach to the highest standard.
- Hold UK QTS with experience teaching in the UK following the UK curriculum.
- Experience teaching Science with very good outcomes at KS3 & KS4
- Motivated and driven to develop both professionally and personally.
- Have a proven track record of success in teaching and learning.
- Dynamic, innovative and hard working.
If you feel you match the above description as a Teacher of Science and are able to provide innovative, interesting and interactive lessons and can demonstrate strong organisational and administrative skills, please contact us immediately, we look forward to hearing from you.
"WE DON'T JUST RECRUIT, WE SEEK OUT PROFESSIONAL TALENT"