Search Consultancy is looking to recruit a Qualified Nurse on behalf of a small nursing service in Chorley, Lancashire.
This is a forward thinking organisation, currently with 15 service users and plans to expand the business.
The Service provides personal and complex nursing care for people with a Learning Disability, acquired brain injury and complex nursing needs.
We are looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Qualified Nurse to cover night shifts.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* To be a positive role model, lead care and support staff in the provision of relevant care delivery
* To ensure that all care plans are proactively positively followed and consistently delivered
* To act as Mentor for professional placements
* Knowledge of current CQC requirements related to regulated services
* Willingness and ability to work towards higher level qualifications
The salary is at a competitive rate of £14.75ph and you will receive paid breaks. Annual salary circa £28,000- £30,000+
Full time hours available, 3 or 4 night shifts per week , alternatively 3 shifts one week and 4 the next depending on your preference.
If you would like further details about this role, please contact Gemma Gill at Search Consultancy on and send your CV (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.