National Account Manager - Grocery
This innovative, premium and specialist drinks brand is searching for an experienced sales professional to take responsibility for key strategic customers and continue the success of their sector-leading portfolio.
The role requires an individual with solid account management experience within FMCG and premium brands as well as strong existing customer relationships and exceptional commercial skills.
Based in Dorset, they are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable individual to work from their head offices.
With a non-conformist attitude, this company prides itself on its work/life balance. With music in the office, great office benefits and an enthusiasm in all areas, this company is the epitome of the work hard play hard ideal.
This presents an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career path, taking responsibility for some of the highest value accounts within the business. You will be a true salesperson at heart who can live and breathe this successful and growing brand.
Working alongside the key founders on their premium portfolio, you will be primarily responsible for the availability of their product, through key grocery channels including Ocado, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrison's, and Waitrose. This will be solely Account Management of some of their biggest grocery clients, and will require someone with drive, hunger, and passion for the brand!
It requires an individual with the ability to fully understand the size of the prize and use category and insight to unlock the potential value. As a master of the FMCG market, you'll utilise and draw upon your existing network of contacts to push forward product listings, manage their already good relationships with key grocer accounts and increase sales across the UK!
Furthermore, the individual will be able to present demonstrable examples of developing solid joint business plans as well as an ability to build a brand and to maintain its position as the market leader. In joining you will become part of their ongoing success story, working amongst a highly positive and motivated team, who remain dedicated to developing creative and insightful business plans.
*Implementation of key trading strategies within the Grocery channel.
* Full P&L responsibility, delivering against Sales & Profit targets.
* Using your knowledge to produce strategic customer business plans.
* Negotiating space, volume and incentives with key contacts
* Be the expert & voice of the customer internally & help drive channelisation
* Maintain accurate customer demand forecasts for the designated account portfolios and work closely with the supply chain team to deliver agreed targets with customers on service and availability.
* Creatively manage all promotional or investment activity to optimise return on investment.
* Implement calendar promotion and marketing strategies.
* Analyse promotions to ensure continued improvement.
* Growing & maintaining distribution across the brand.
* Identify all product and customer based opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Experience working within the FMCG industry, preferably in drinks, is essential as you'll be using your existing network to manage existing accounts
* Strong commercial acumen
* An understanding of how to work with and build a premium brand
* You'll be highly energised, personable with great attitude and personality
* You'll maintain a hunger to be the best and drive the business forward
* Be resourceful - Relentlessly inventive and insightful. Find better ways to add value whilst understanding the limitations of the company but putting customers and consumers front of mind
* Flexibility and Adaptability - Operate effectively within a variety of situations and with various individuals/groups.
* Initiative - Use initiative in relation to own job role and seek improvements in working methods and practices to enhance performance.
* Full clean driving license
To apply or learn more please email with an updated CV.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton Clark are FMCG Recruitment Specialists based in Central London. We usually work on the following: On Trade Jobs, Off Trade Jobs, FMCG Sales Jobs, FMCG Business Development Jobs, Trade Marketing Jobs, Consumer Marketing Jobs, Regional Accounts Jobs (RAM, KAM), National Accounts Jobs (SNAM, NAM & NAE), Category Manager Jobs and Senior Level Jobs.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on .