Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive - Field based
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 p.a.
Coverage: South East England / London
Interaction Recruitment are currently working exclusively with a market leader who have been established for over 20 years in the protective work wear industry. Our client are renowned in the market for providing fantastic quality products at competitive prices and pride themselves on their excellent level of customer services at all times.
Reporting into the National Sales Manager you will be managing an existing sales territory and be responsible for both Sales and Margin budgets for your region.
· Interacting with end users and distributors to promote the expanding portfolio of products.
· Build strong customer/ end user relationships
· Hunting out new business using a strategic and influential sales approach
· Supporting customers growth
· Taking time to understand both new and existing customers objectives and requirements, overcoming objections and presenting at all levels.
Skills and Experience:
· A minimum of 3 years Business development experience, within a business to business sector
· Experience of end user sales
· Experience of working in a fast paced target driven role
· A proven track record of selling and providing a high level of customer services
· A proven track record of seeking out, developing and closing new customers
· Experience of networking
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint - Essential
· Experience of using a CRM system - Desirable
· Educated to degree level - Desirable
· Uses interpersonal skills to develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and customers.
· Creates and presents clear and concise written communication.
· Uses sound judgement and integrity to make clear, transparent decisions.
· Develops self and doesn't wait for others to act.
· Shows respect for people and their differences.
· Is solution oriented, demonstrates creative and innovative thinking to find the best solutions.
· Steps up to difficult situations and takes the initiative to make improvements.
· Is customer oriented, accepts shared accountability for improving the customer service experience.
· Able to understand the "big picture" and organisation vision and apply this to the day to day working.