Are you a Communications Executive looking for your next permanent opportunity in the Worcester area?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a national charity to support the development and delivery of external communication strategies.
- You will have excellent copywriting and editing skills and good attention to detail is essential.
- To work with the communications team to develop and write content for key publications including annual review, annual report, the website, members’ magazine etc.
- Experience of media distribution software would be advantageous.
- To work with external agencies across the communications mix
- Deliver media relations activity through the development and implementation of strategic PR Plans
- Support activities around corporate reputation management and crisis communications
- To build, maintain and protect the organisation's reputation
- Deal with the media on a day to day basis as required, build relationships with key journalists and brief and support senior personnel for live and pre-recorded broadcast (national TV and radio) appearances
You will ideally be educated to degree level with significant experience and an excellent track record of delivering in a similar role.
This role would be suitable for candidates with either agency or client side experience, or working for the media in a journalistic role.
£25,000 + Private health membership, pension scheme, full staff development programme, Group Life Policy and a Public Transport Incentive Scheme.
35 hours per week based at the organisations head office
The closing date for applications is the 27th February 2017. If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now with your CV or call Hannah directly to discuss - APPLY NOW