Territory Sales Manager - Slough / Bristol M4 region
My client is a leader in the car rental game, employing over 6000 staff in over 21 countries. Their turnover is in the £Billions.
Territory Sales Manager (M4, Region, Slough / Bristol)
Salary £28,000 to £33,000 basic per annum + Car + benefits (OTE is £60,000)
Based either in their Slough or Bristol offices The Territory Sales Manager position is an integral part of the sales team driving the growth of the SME sector. The business has developed a range of products suitable for the needs of Small to Medium sized businesses (SME) and through your proactive approach you will identify companies with a rental requirement, create interest in our service offering and deliver its value. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading company experiencing continuous growth that offers a great culture and excellent compensation including competitive basic, company car, sales bonuses for achieving individual targets and additional benefits.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, working in a professional fast paced environment the Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for generating new sales within the SME sector in their geographical territory and evolving them into long term profitable relationships. This is a vital and demanding role within the business and calls for a high energy, sales orientated and 'hungry' individual. The role is split 80/20 between new business and account management.
- Prospecting, signing and managing accounts effectively and profitably to achieve monthly revenue targets
- Development and growth of new business from an existing portfolio
As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be required to have the following experience:
- Excellent new business sales skills, able to self generate opportunities
- A strong communicator, able to objection handle, negotiate and close decision makers
- Customer focused with solid experience in B2B sales
- Proven track record of target achievement in recent role
- Works well under pressure. Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to build rapport at all levels
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Ambitious and target driven
- Positive, energetic, and self motivated with the drive to seize opportunity
- Expenses Car
- Uncapped OTE
- Long term career with stable market leader
- Study package
- Pension, Life Assurance
- Child care
- Personnel Accident cover
- Loyalty awards
- Corporate Perks such as online discount with hundreds of well-known brands and retailers
- Clothes Vouchers
- and many more benefits
Company is an industry leader. With over 6,500 employees and operations in 27 countries, Company has an unparalleled international reach. Their culture is dynamic and very stable; they have a very low staff turnover as employees stay for long term.