My client is looking for a credit controller to join their large finance team.
The company is a global company and a FTSE 250 company. This is a great opportunity to join a large organisation that offers plenty of scope for progression.
- Perform daily credit control for all accounts
- Chase outstanding payments according to credit terms
- Collection of outstanding payments via phone, email, letters
- Keeping records up to date
- Resolve outstanding queries
- Respond to all forms of communication
- Escalate accounts to the Income and Billing Analyst
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a finance role
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely and accurate fashion
- Excellent communication skills
The role is initially on a 6 month temporary basis with the potential to go permanent. If you feel you fit the above profile please get in touch with your CV.