Sous Chef - Hotel - Near Aylesbury
Sous Chef - Hotel - Village Near Aylesbury
Set in the village near Aylesbury, our client is a perfect hotel for a weekend break or a family holiday. They use all fresh ingredients sourced from local suppliers make up their varied pub menu, with their chefs creating traditional home-cooked English classics & ever-changing specials board has some great surprises on it, the Sunday roast has proved a real hit
- Salary: £24,000 - £25,000 per annum + Tips
- 28 days Holiday a year
- Chef Whites provided
- Meals on duty
- Scholarships & Training if required
- 15% discounts in all their pubs
As deputy to the Head Chef, you'll take full control of the kitchen when they're away. It's a great opportunity to make a real impact, and prove yourself ready to step up to the Head Chef role.
And you'll be supported every step of the way by a team of talented Executive Chefs and the company's training team to help you to develop your career.
You'll need to be a talented chef with passion for fresh food and a love of kitchen camaraderie. You'll be able to bring the best out in others - and you'll take immense pride in every successful service.
Other key characteristics:
- Passion for detail and presentation
- Ideal next step for a Junior Sous Chef with at least 2 years' experience
- An extensive knowledge of seasonal produce and cooking techniques
- Calm and well mannered & communication skill
- A proven track record with fresh food would be preferred
- You must thrive under pressure
- You should be able to lead a team
- You'll set yourself the highest standards
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Graham.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.