Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
Salary: £30,000 – 40,000 + Benefits
Due to continued success and growth of this market research business, our globally established client is seeking a Business Development Manager.
This boutique market research client provide digital services on a global scale; offering broad range of services including delivery of samples, scheduling and hosting surveys, and multiple market research services.
This role not only offers great remuneration, commission and benefits but is working with a charismatic team and offering flexible work life balance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop new client relationships
- Ensure adherence to market research standards
- Deliver a high quality client service
- Generate and follow up on new business leads
- Manage the client relationship during project delivery
- Understanding client related problems and being able to solve the issue
- Produce and present debriefs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record in identifying new opportunities and develop new clients
- Have experience in proposal writing and presentation
- Be comfortable/credible with global top 100 type consumer companies,
- Networking experience
- Organized and committed
- Able to prioritize and work under pressure
- Solid experience in consumer research, research methods, competitors and client expectations
For any other Market Research jobs please call Kaya Sielachowska on .