Account Manager (E-Commerce)
The job role will be responsible for the Company’s commercial relationship with E-Commerce and online retailers in UK/Ireland. Focusing on the existing customer base as well as bringing in potential new business. Be the first point of contact for our customers, with responsibility for the promotion/presentation of the Company’s products.
Supporting the development of the E-Commerce channel in close cooperation with the ECOM team based in Munich, Germany.
You will be expected to spend at least one day a week travelling for work including overnight stays when needed.
- Supporting, developing and obtaining strategically important accounts in E-Commerce in UK/ Ireland.
- Advising customers on the company product portfolio, potential innovations and negotiation of purchasing terms with each individual customer.
- Coordination of marketing and sales activities with respect to E-Commerce retailers, as well as internally with relevant functions regarding pricing and other topics.
- Planning and implementation of cooperative online marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for own relevant sales margins.
- Identification and acquisition of new online and electronic retailer accounts.
- Maintaining regular contact with customer’s main contacts and leaders of key accounts.
- Presentation of products and negotiation with the customers and key account holders.
- To help develop the "Smart Home" market with both online and electronic markets.
- To support our smaller existing retailers with ECOM tools in cooperation with national retail account managers.
- Any other duties that are assigned at the discretion of the Line Manager.
Education and Qualifications:
- Math’s and English GCSE
- Previous experience in a Account Manager position with a minimum of 12-24 months experience in dealing with E-Commerce accounts
- Computer Literate. Experience using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in a similar key-account sales role, preferably in E-Commerce.
- Good understanding of business processes
- Commercial awareness
- Working knowledge of the marketing processes appropriate to the market
- Demonstrable understanding of appropriate customer buying motives/methodologies
- Sales skills (forecasting, budgeting, business development and territory management)
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
- Able to work in an international team and matrix structure
- Unlimited right to work in UK and full UK driving license with less than 6 points
Interested? This is an exciting opportunity with a growing and successful business. The role will be primarily office based in Warrington with some travel to meet with key clients. There are opportunities to progress and further your career for the right person.
Salary circa £30,000 doe + a £5,000 yearly bonus + other benefits. Interested? Send your CV now to be considered.