Fostering Deputy Manager
Our Fostering & Adoption recruitment team are a specialist team recruiting permanent fostering professionals into the Independent and Private sector.
We are currently working with an Independent Fostering Agency our client based in Bristol to recruit a Supervising Social Worker for a permanent post.
Our client is highly established who deliver professional, respectful and forward-thinking services for foster parents and children.
We welcome applications from Senior Practitioner who have worked within a Independent fostering agency and fostering team.
- 2 years' experience in working in Independent Fostering Agency
- Qualified Social Worker
- Training and supervision of foster carers (essential)
- Travelling around the local area
- Right to work in U.K.
- Full UK Driving
Benefits and Package
Why Sugarman Social Work?
- We are the number 1 specialists recruiter for the recruitment of Fostering professionals in the UK
- Large network of clients including National and Family run IFA's
- Preferred supplier to NHS Trust and Local Authorities and Independent Fostering Agencies
- 26 years medical recruitment experience
- Dedicated and experienced Senior Consultant to guide you from start to finish
- Quick and easy registration process - with a dedicated Compliance Manager
- Faster DBS service
- Access to jobs the moment they become live
How to register
- You can call us on option 4
- You can apply directly through the advert
- You can email
- We will need to obtain your most up to date CV
Sugarman Group is a specialist Social Work Consultancy with 26 years experience in the Social Care Sector. Our offices in London, England & Sydney, Australia assist professionals within the Medical, Social Work and Education sectors to find new job opportunities. Sugarman Group pride themselves in the positive, expert and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist professional areas.
Please note all Social Work roles with the Sugarman group are subject to eligibility checks including right to work and an Enhanced CRB check.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.