Financial Adviser (Building Society branches) North East/Newcastle area
Our client, a well respected Building Society are seeking an experienced Diploma Level 4 qualified Financial Adviser, ideally from a Bancassurance background to join their subsidiary Financial Advice team providing a wide range of regulated investment, pension and protection products and holistic advice to their customers (new and existing) across the branches in the Newcastle/North East area.
Responsibilities will include...
- Generation of regulated new business for new and existing customers.
- Delivery of a robust client review service.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with branch colleagues.
- Delivery of agreed corporate targets including customer satisfaction, sales, business quality and staff development.
Skills and Experience
As a commercially focused QCA Level 4 financial adviser, you will be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven track record for achieving and exceeding new business and customer service expectations.
You will also demonstrate high standards of quality and compliance and possess the ambition to succeed in a thriving environment which will be rewarded through an excellent remuneration package incorporating basic salary, car allowance and bonus scheme.
- £4272 car allowance
- Potential OTE in excess of £55,000
- Private Medical Insurance
- 30 days annual leave