Job Title: Staff Nurse (Neurological)
Our client is a leading private provider of care for young adults with acquired physical disabilities. They require a nurse to join there experienced and reputable team. You will be responsible for the assessment of the care needs of patients and their development, implementation, and evaluation of care plans under the direction of the Home manager, thereby ensuring that a high standard of care is delivered.
The following personal attributes are considered essential for this post;
1. Valid NMC Pin
2. Experience in a similar role
3. Ability to take responsibility for adopting best practice in the implementation of individual care plans.
Your responsibilities will include;
1. Ensure that nursing care is delivered in accordance with the homes policies and procedures.
2. Be involved in the setting and maintaining of high standards of nursing care and maintain, review, and improve the quality of care.
3. Ensure the safety of patients, staff, and visitors through compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
4. Carry out risk assessments and prepare risk management plans in compliance with the hospital`s risk management procedures in collaboration with medical staff.
If you feel any of this describes you or would like to know more about the role do not hesitate to call Martin Fenwick on or send your C.V to