Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - UK - Based commutable to Slough
£30000, Company Car, 25 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Laptop, Phone
Our client installs, commissions, modifies and maintains a range of special purpose electro-mechanical machines used by industrial manufacturers in various industries including automotive and medical. As the business has grown, they require a Field Service Engineer to cover the UK and to be commutable to the office/workshop in Slough.
As Field Service Engineer you will spend approximately 75% of your time in the field and 25% in the workshop in Slough with the following duties.
- Commissioning new equipment
- Customising machines and servicing existing plant in the field
- Electrical fault finding and repair to board level
- Mechanical repairs
- Electromechanical fault finding and repair
The successful candidate should have a good mix of the following skills and experience;
- A recognised electrical/electronic qualification or equivalent experience
- Electrical commissioning and fault finding to circuit board level
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of simple pneumatics or hydraulics is desirable but not essential
- Full product training will be given at the company’s UK and European plants