Senior Site Engineer
PERMANENT –SENIOR SITE ENGINEER- MILTON KEYNES- £40,000+ BONUS
- Do you come from a printing/production background or similar?
- Are you an experienced supervisor/manager of technicians?
- Do you have knowledge of electronic controls, mechanical repairs to conveyors and equipment?
- Do you have experience in facilities or maintenance management?
On a daily basis you will be involved in the following duties:
• Oversees and provide support supervision to maintenance personnel across all shifts in respect of hours, daily work assignments, assigning of projects and monitors performance
• Communicates with the Management staff on issues impacting production.
• Develop training plans to help and assist in the advancement of associate knowledge in all functions
• Receives and provides initial investigation/analysis of service requests, estimates time and material cost of projects, and develops and executes plan of action required to effectively resolve service requests.
• Maintain parts inventory and requisitions new supplies/equipment as needed.
• Manages and provides advanced troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and repairs for all equipment and fixed assets associated with the production department including 24/7 support when volume or needs dictate in regards to equipment maintenance.
• Contracts vendors to perform quotes, contractual repairs and modifications for equipment installations.
• Monitors deployment of contractors while on-site insuring proper credentials and building access needed to perform tasks.
• Communicates with Facilities Manager on building and property issues
• Maintains production environment within optimal parameters for digital printing.
• Maintains compliance for HS&E using company Management systems
Skill & Experience:
• Knowledge of electronic controls, mechanical repairs to conveyors and equipment, and OSHA compliance.
• Ability to train others in process and procedures
• Personal computing skills to include MS Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook programs
• Ability to develop and manage budgets
• Ability to evaluate and recommend equipment
• Ability to develop relations with vendors and contractors
Monday to Friday 37.5 – 8:30am – 5pm Flexibility to meet the business needs
Apply with your cv immediately or ring Diane on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.