Nursery Practitioner- ASAP starts available!
Due to ongoing success, wonderful a new nursery is opening in Islington and they are recruiting for enthusiastic Level 3 qualified practitioners to work in a small 30 place setting.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to take the next step in their career, as they will be able to contribute to the success of the setting and implement their ideas. There will also be good training and development opportunities on offer for staff.
The position available is full time and the successful candidate should hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in childcare and have a good understanding of the EYFS framework
The nursery group maintains a good reputation and they are conveniently located close to
Nursery Nurse Benefits include -
- Full training
- negotiable salaries- dependent on qualifications and experience
- Career development and progression
About the Nursery Nurse role -
- To provide the best care for the children
- To plan suitable activities for the children
- To create a safe and secure environment for the children
- To maintain strong relationships.