Barclay Meade Finance & Accountancy recruitment are working with a manufacturing business seeking an experience factory accountant to join them in a pivotal new role.
The position is new to the business and an opportunity for someone to really add value with progression available into a financial controller position. Reporting to the divisional finance manager, the factory accountant will be responsible for reporting on factory performance for the business up to group level.
The key responsibilities for this Factory Accountant role include:
* Reporting on factory performance
* Standard costing
* Stock investigations and stock costing
* Creating presentations on performance for board level
* Margin improvement
The key skillset required for this Factory Accountant role includes:
* Experience in a manufacturing business essential
* Able to produce a factory performance statement
* Experience within an MRP/ERP environment
For more information regarding this Factory Accountant role, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on 01489
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK