- Prepare and process all sales ledger invoice and credit notes in line with the businesses procedures and distribute to customers.
- Assist with the collection of overdue debts in line with businesses policy.
- Record debt status and update the system.
- Export data from the system into the main finance accounting package.
Our client is a local business to Guildford looking to add a Sales Ledger to their exisiting finance team.
- To process and distribute timely and accurate invoice and credit notes to all customers
- To generate credit notes and refunds through the sales ledger system
- To run and reconcile the link between the accounting system to generate invoices and credit notes on a regular basis.
- To deal with debtors queries efficiently, including documentation and investigation of finance related complaints.
- Create learner support payments in line with the data provided, ensuring timely and accurate payments and relative reconciliations. Implement and maintain specific software program in relation to this function
Experience in a sales ledger or cashier role.
Good working knowledge of Excel.
£18,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience