Senior Legal Cashier
Senior Legal Cashier within busy cash room of large law firm
Large law firm who pride themselves on the intimate acknowledge of their clients' industry sectors. Their business is structured according to the industries their clients work in, delivering industry specific, technically excellent lawyers.
Senior Legal Cashier's duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain up-to-date books and records
- Process all day to day transactions
- Make bank payments
- Reconcile firm and client bank accounts daily
- Pay suppliers
- Perform day and month end routines
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Assist with VAT inspections
- Prepare Law Society Certificates and assist with inspections
- Provide information for Accountants' Reports
- Ensure full compliance with Law Society Accounting Rules
An experienced Senior Legal Cashier, ideally SOLAS qualified. prior supervisory experience is advantageous, must have an excellent telephone manner in order to effectively speak with clients.
Full-time permanent Senior Cashier position with law firm in Edinburgh City Centre.