Group Used Sales Manager
Direct Workforce are working with our well established client to recruit and experienced Used Sales Manager for a multisite operation within the Commercial Vehicle industry to work out of Billingham (Stockton-on-Tees).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Visiting current and potential customers to market commercial vehicles and optimise sales
- Maintain standards of performance of the used commercial vehicle sales team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Recruit and select the used vehicle sales team members in line with organisational requirements.
- Manage the supply of used vehicles, including setting stocking policies and a stock profile in line with business requirements.
- Monitors used car stock and ensure that agreed liquidation policies are implemented
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels through the understanding and adherence to Service
- Implement and develop customer follow up systems and procedures to increase customer loyalty.
- Monitors and evaluates customer needs and competitor activity in the local market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Liaise with other departments to maintain the accuracy of the customer database.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
OTE- £40-£45k, company car, fuel, Mobile and laptop
- Must have previous sales management experience in the Commercial vehicles sector either New or Used
- Must have HGV licence
- Must have previous HGV Marketing Experience