Private Clients Account Handler
Private Clients Account Handler - Leicester
Salary up to £23K, bonus, benefits & package
Due to consistent growth, our client is looking to appoint a Private Clients Account Handler to join their successful Private Clients team in support of Account Executives.
The key purpose of the role will be to maintain and service a book of business for existing and new Private Clients Business in line with individual and team targets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare documentation for new customers in relation to their insurance requirements in partnership with account managers
- Obtain renewal terms for customers and identify potential alternative quotations before producing presentations for account managers to discuss with customers
- Prepare documentation for existing customers in relation to renewals and mid-term adjustments in partnership with Account Executives/ Managers
- Ensure all customer details are recorded accurately and entered onto system in a timely fashion
- Under supervision, prepare renewal closings from renewal meeting minutes and ensure cover bound by renewal date
- Deal with Insurer queries in relation to customer policies
- Assist with customer queries relating to existing policies and liaise with insurers regarding potential changes and new terms for policies
- Confirm cover with relevant insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required
- Prepare debit notes and policy summaries
- Secure delivery of policy documentation from insurers and check prior to approval and release by Account Executive
- Deal with account queries and credit control matters highlighting any concerns to account managers in a timely manner
To be considered for this opportunity candidates must have the following experience and skills:
- Private clients or Personal lines broking experience dealing with both motor and household insurance
- Worked to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieved SLA's
- Risk aware in handling customer information
- Evidence of rapport-building experience
- Good customer service focus
- Able to identify potential risk/issues and seek advice/consultation when required
- Due diligence and process driven to deadlines
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, planning and analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Takes initiative when assisting team members
- MS office proficiency
- Holding/working towards one of the Chartered Insurance Institute Qualification: CII/ FIT (Fitness Insurance Test) desirable
- Basic knowledge of general insurance (London Market/Lloyd's and Industry) products, services, and good understanding of underlying legal principles and practices relating to risk within own role capacity
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you meet the criteria for the Private Clients Account Handler role, please apply. Or for more information contact Natalie Ward directly on Leeds 308 8061, or connect via LinkedIn.
Within the talented Insurance Recruitment Division at Search Consultancy Ltd I specialise purely in Broking Appointments from junior level candidates through to senior and board level positions.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.