HVAC Projects Supervisor
A well established Hvac management & service company are looking for a experienced project supervisor to join their rapidly expanding company with low staff turnover & who like to treat their staff well as then they work harder & feel more valued.
They pride themselves on being a people orientated company for the right person there is always room for them to progress within the business as it is growing year on year.
As a project supervisor you will be:-
- Covering London, & surrounding counties areas
- Supervising engineers & projects from beginning to completion
- Management of site based Health and Safety
- Client liaison
- Managing subcontractors
- Minimum of 10 yrs experience within the Hvac industry
- Technical knowledge of chillers
- City & Guilds level 2 or 3 air conditioning & refrigeration
- F gas qualified
- Have previous management experience
- Formally a lead engineer
- Living ideally London or surrounding counties area
- technical knowledge & experience in the application of fluid chilling equipment, VRF/VRV and split systems
- 38k-42k basic,
- van, phone, fuel card,
- 25 days holiday
For an immediate interview contact Sam FLOYD
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.