Come and work for an award winning agency in the heart of Manchester as their latest addition to the team as a PPC Executive and receive amazing benefits such as unlimited holidays and benefits such as flexitime!
Due to the company’s ever growing expansion they are looking for a PPC Executive to join their expanding PPC department. They require their executive to implement PPC strategies on social media channels for clients. The role will be based around maintaining and growing international PPC accounts and with clients to expand involvement on Paid Channels focusing primarily on Display, Google shopping, SEO and any other relevant channels!
The PPC Executive will be responsible for liaising and supporting the PPC Manager in managing paid search campaigns. This will involve creating tailored search strategies and monitoring set budgets and regularly speaking with clients to feedback progress. Other responsibilities include conducting keyword research and creating campaign reports.
Roles and Responsibilities of the PPC Executive
- Respond to briefs and emails in a timely manner
- Collect data, generate reports and carry out leading performance data
- Understand and analyse trends in results data to maximize return on investment
- Challenge and interrogate briefs set by clients to ensure the highest standard will be create
- Lead the paid search contribution to client meetings
- Forecast potential delivery and ROI for existing clients
- Test and optimize campaigns to achieve KPI's and targets
- Keep on top of industry advances and appropriate tools to enhance paid search channels
- Assist PPC manager on client campaigns
Skills and attributes of PPC Executive
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a PPC role
- Have a strong understanding in Google Adwords would be advantageous as well as Google Display and Shopping
- Knowledge of how to use Microsoft Excel including tools such as V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Experience of using various digital channels and multi-channeling markets
- Ability to monitor and manage budgets as well as delivering KPI's
- Organized and have the ability to prioritize clients when necessary
- Able to provide an insight and analyze high- level data and pinpoint key information to report back to Directors
If this sounds like the role for you then apply today! Then don't hesitate and apply now…