Motor Trade Bodyshop Manager
Basic Salary up to £36,000 up to £45,000 OTE
We are looking for an experienced Bodyshop Manager to be responsible for the smooth running of the bodyshop. You will oversee all specialist areas and ensure that repairs are being carried out as effectively and promptly as possible.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achievement of all budgets and targets
• Planning work on a daily basis to meet the demands of customers.
• Monitoring efficiency of work and processes to ensure quality repairs
• Supporting team members when required
• Maintaining equipment used in the bodyshop and ensuring regular services and maintenance checks are monitored
• Directing team members in handling day to day problems
Skills and Experience
• Strong management and leadership skills
• Good communication and organisational skills
• The ability to work under pressure
• Excellent Problem solving skills
• The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
Candidates should have previous experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate the ability to carry the key roles and responsibilities.
Apply with your most recent CV to Oliver Bellamy at Progress Recruitment Solutions referencing Job Ref PRS10323
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have transport & logistics experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Commercial | South London | Essex | Dartford | Kent | Repair | Service & Repair | Bodyshop Manager | Manager | Bodyshop | Accident & Repair | Accident Repair