Business Development Manager (Logistics)
We have a great opportunity for a proven Business Development Manager within logistics sales to join an established and growing business. They have a fantastic reputation in their sector and are now looking to expand their commercial team. The role will be new business focussed; office and field based form their location in London. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing national clients within the manufacturing sector.
• Sales role sourcing new and existing opportunities within manufacturing.
• Establishing strong relationships with customers and being their primary point of contact
• Previous field sales experience within logistics is a necessity
• A background selling to manufacturers is also a must
• Proven new business hunter background
• Self motivated, energetic and solution orientated
• UK Driving Licence with the ability to travel nationally
• Results orientated, while also being a team player
• Comfortable using Microsoft software packages
• £30,000 Basic salary
• Bonus package
• Company car or car allowance equivalent
• Other package benefits
For further information please apply directly.