Key Stage One KS1 Year 2 - Primary Teaching
This is a Primary School in Greenwich that has a friendly staff team, students eager to learn and great career progression opportunities. The Head Teacher is looking for a KS1 teacher from September 2017 to start on full time and permanent basis.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING AT THIS SCHOOL:
- New Facilities
- Generous allocation of newly purchased resources
- Career Development Opportunities
- Supportive Staff atmosphere.
This is a KS1 teaching position to teach in a small Year 2 class. The children are extremely well behaved due to the positive atmosphere that permeates the school. The teaching staff work closely together ensuring that all pupils' achieve their potential. Unfortunately this position is not suitable for NQT as the school do not currently have the facility to support their induction year.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- KS1 teaching experience, ideally in Year 2 but candidates with EYFS or lower KS2 experience will also be considered.
- A Bachelor of Education or a PGCE
- A sound understanding of the KS1 National Curriculum
- Two teaching related references
The school is looking to interview for this position as soon as possible, so for more information about this fantastic opportunity please forward an updated CV to Flo immediately.