Financial Accountant required for leading International manufacturing organisation.
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum plus benefits
Hours of Work: Full-time
Great opportunity to join a leading Gloucestershire based manufacturing organisation in a key role. You’ll be responsible for the preparation, examination, and analysis of financial reports and records to ensure accuracy and the integrity of all aspects of accounting and reporting.
· Accruals and prepayments and provisions
· Process holiday pay accrual
· Fixed Assets, control and monthly accounting
· Monthly costs
· Journal preparation and posting
· Royalties and rebate calculations
· Prepare intercompany journals
· Preparation of various weekly and monthly financial reports
· Reconciliations including Balance Sheet control preparation and reconciliation
· Inventory analysis and reconciliation
· Calculate and post provision for Inventory
· Completion of VAT accounting and filing, including EC sales and Intrastat
· Proven experience of working within a similar role
· Ideally part-qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) or qualified by experience
· Strong IT skills in particular MS Excel (Intermediate level)
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to produce high quality and accurate work within deadlines
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Previous experience of working within an engineering or manufacturing environment desirable
Interested? For more information, please forward your CV as soon as possible.
SJM Recruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.