PR & Partnerships Manager
Are you a PR Professional with experience in the travel industry? You will be responsible for driving strategic PR & Partnership objectives. This is a 9-12 month Maternity cover contract.
You will be responsible for driving strategic PR and Partnership objectives, in accordance with business priorities. Using all forms of media and communication, you'll be responsible for managing the reputation and growing external awareness of the brand by communicating key messages and driving PR campaigns to achieve media cut through.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day implementation of all PR activity, working with the Head of
- Marketing, PR Executive and other members of the marketing team whilst liaising with other key personnel around the business.
- Manage the PR & Partnerships plan and budget to ensure activity is delivered on time and on budget
- Build strategic relationships with new and existing partners to increase brand awareness, grow our customer database and drive new business
- Manage and deliver an annual media event, launching new news to the press and securing high profile coverage
- Work with the marketing team and external agencies to deliver 'big bang' PR campaigns at key times of year
- Self-driven and comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a
- Needs to be bright, sparky, positive, proactive, creative and willing to go the extra mile to secure a deal.
- Will have an innate interest in the world, other cultures and current affairs.
- An ability to build a strong rapport and communicate effectively at all levels and to construct logical, credible and winning arguments that will persuade others.
- Must be able to confidently pick up the phone and talk to people.