Product Design Engineer
Job Title: Product Design Engineer
Do you have Strong Electronics & Optoelectronics design engineering experience ? Do you have Familiarity with ERP / MRP systems? Are you familiar with Quality Systems? Then this is the role for you! This is a great opportunity for an experience product design engineer.
As member of the Engineering team provides technical design and layout expertise for both customer & internal- released & development products. ensuring successful execution of changes and launching of new products and customer satisfaction. Contribute to the attainment of departmental goals/objectives, establishment of guidelines, documentation, planning/development for the advancement of the department.
- To define, design & develop Opto electronic products for harsh environment applications.
- Define and develop Opto electronics manufacturing processes.
- Define and develop Opto electronics testing systems & methods.
- Define and develop optical fibre interconnects .
- Manufacture of prototype products.
- Perform and report verification testing of prototype product.
- To undertake identified aspects of the design and development of new products.
- To actively improve or optimise aspects of design, function or processing of existing key products.
- To support other departments with urgent issues relating to existing designs or testing, and to formulate effective solutions.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required to maintain and/or improve the efficiency, quality and service of the Engineering team.
It is expected that applicants will be qualified to level 6, or better, of the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degrees.
- Proven commercial experience.
However, applicants will be considered in light of their technical knowledge, experience and demonstrable skills where formal qualifications at level 6 or above are incomplete or absent.
- Strong Electronics & Optoelectronics design engineering background.
- Experience of Opto electronics design and development.
- Experience of High Reliability microelectronics design and development.
- Working knowledge of hybrid layout / Solidworks.
- Knowledge of Optics industry Standards.
- Software simulation knowledge of Zemax,
- Familiarity with ERP / MRP systems
- Familiarity with Quality Systems.
ACS are recruiting for a Product Design Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Product Design Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Product Design Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Product Design Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Product Design Engineer role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81345349