PROJECT ENGINEER / PROJECT MANAGER:
I'm looking to recruit a Project Engineer / Manager to join a growing company who manufacturer precision components. This will be a varied role, working all aspects of projects from initial concept through to handover.
Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville, Hinckley, Leicester and Loughborough
- £22k - £24k
- 31 Days Annual Leave
- Excellent Pension Contribution
- Extended paternity / maternity leave
- Career Progression
As a Project Engineer your duties will involve:
- Provide support throughout the entire project lifecycle ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Initially you will be given the responsibility of managing small projects initially from concept through to completion.
- Create and maintain project plans and update the project team and relevant stakeholders.
- Proactively manage and update project timeline, associated risks and costs.
- Coordinate activities on multiple projects simultaneously.
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal Project Coordinator will have:
- Previously worked in projects in a manufacturing environment
- Highly motivated to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to multi-task working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people across all levels.
- Commercial acumen.
- Degree educated (beneficial)
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Taher Rahman /Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.