Up to £31,000
Smithson Gray are recruiting for a leading independent provider of high quality residential care for young people with learning Disabilities, Mental Health and Complexed health needs.
We are currently assisting them on the recruitment for a Registered Manager for their service in the Liverpool. The successful candidate will be experienced with managing a service the provides care to a high standard and have a good understanding of industry. They will be tasked to provide person centered and therapeutic care, they will be commercially astute, manage support workers and young people and look after the day to day running’s of the unit.
• Grow brand new and manage existing care packages
• exceed KPI’s and targets
• Promote the highest standards of care and service
• Responsible for the day to day running of the service
• Responsible for the Service users and Support Workers.
• Candidate should have a NVQ Level 5 Management & Leadership.
• You have experience working to KPI's and targets
• Committed to delivering a high-quality service
• Full Clean Drivers Licence and transport
• Happy to deliver a hands-on service
• A clear vision on how to grow a service.
My client is looking to pay up to £31,000 plus benefits which will be discussed further at interview.
All applications are fully confidential. Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion