Financial Adviser - Employed - Client Bank provided
Job Title: Financial Consultant (Home based)
£43000 Basic plus company car, benefits and bonus OTE £60k
Financial Advice to Dental Surgeons / Doctors. Bespoke products.
• To contribute sufficient revenue in excess of all associated costs and in line with the Society’s requirements.
• To provide financial advice to both new and existing customers, according to statutory, regulatory and Society compliance requirements.
• To draw up business plans for achieving sales and profit targets in the full range of products and services, agreeing them with the Area Manager
• To target business opportunities within designated affinity group
• To plan and carry out an appropriate level of customer contact, taking account of market opportunities, product features and customer preferences using self generated leads
• Carry out regular reviews of performance compared to targets and present plans to address shortfalls to the Area Manager
• To make initial contact with the customer through activity undertaken by the Contact Centre, promotional activity, personal introductions and networking.
• To carry out full financial appraisals
• To identify shortfalls and recommend options to resolve them
• To respond to the client’s wishes by supplying products and services and to provide an explanation of the client’s decision
• To ensure that service to customers is always of the highest standard
• To adhere to all service standards and to make immediate corrective action where these have fallen short
• To agree frequency of contact for all customers and enter relevant details onto the appropriate business system.
• To ensure that customers are fully aware of all relevant products and services Organisation and Administration
• To maintain efficient records of all customer contacts and sales
• To be aware of local market and competitor information and to ensure this is passed onto the Area Manager
• Where appropriate, to identify in conjunction with the Area Manager, developments and opportunities in the local market place
• To plan sales campaigns and promotional activities in conjunction with Area Manager
• To complete and maintain all sales administration records accurately
• Ensure the appropriate number of visits and PIs are scheduled and carried out to achieve required activity targets
• To effectively use cancelled appointment time
• To set up and maintain a suitable home working environment that satisfies health and safety, data protection and compliance requirements Compliance and T&C
• To ensure the accurate completion of new business proposals and associated documentation.
• To ensure that all activities are undertaken in line with statutory, regulatory and Society requirements
• To keep continually up to date with the product and industry knowledge and selling skills as required by the Society
• To ensure all required information is completed on every fact find and verified by the customer
• To provide appropriate advice to all customers in all circumstances
• To adhere to the procedures as detailed for confidential usage of the laptop facility
• To adhere to the information security policy
• To comply with all Society requirements for compliance and T&C Criteria
QCF Level 4 or Diploma in Financial Services
Able to evidence proven track record of success within the role.
Available room at home in which home office can be set up.
Able to commit to working regular evenings according to client’s availability.
Full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points.
Commit to 8 weeks of residential training in the West Midlands.