Product Lead - Website & On-line Travel
- Product Lead - Website & On-line Travel
- Be part of something from the outset
- c£60,000 plus benefits
As our Website & On-line Product Lead you will join the team at the beginning of our journey and will play a pivotal role in delivering and optimising a market leading website and on-line travel experience. You will have a strong desire to simplify and optimise journeys to key information and e-commerce experiences. You will develop a deep understanding of traveller needs, our products and market opportunities in order to deliver a simple, customer-centric web experience for our 52M annual passengers.
We have recently begun a digital transformation journey and have established MAG-O (Mag Online) as a separate disruptor business. This new division will operate as a tech start-up experimenting and rapidly deliver new digital experiences for our customers. Based in a contemporary environment near to Manchester airport, MAG-O is all about 'the art of what is possible’. The MAG-O business will drive multi-platform digital transformation by developing new omni-channel retail and reservation lines of business across our 4 airports.
- Drive strategic vision & product roadmap for our website & on-line travel business
- Define and deliver against product KPI’s
- Develop product launch plans ensuring the timely & successful deliverable of your products
- Establish agile ways of working and implement Hypothesises Driven Development (HDD) approach
- Prioritise features based on potential business and customer value
- Define the opportunity and associated product requirements articulating this with passion to your development team and stakeholders
- Maintain a strong sense of focus on who the customer is and what they want / need, both current and prospective. Initiate research and user testing against your concepts and products to ensure they meet the customer needs.
- Own the validation & success criteria of all features within the backlog, to ensure what is being developed is right for the customer and the business
- Understand the commercial and business criteria that will determine success for the website & on-line travel products and/or features
- Previous experience in a product owner role within an agile team
- A track record of successful software delivery, across web, smartphone and tablet
- Passionate about delivering great customer experiences
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management including to senior management level
- Ability to understand the big picture to bring together a coherent viewpoint based on perspectives of stakeholders from different business areas
- Knowledgeable and promoting of great process, but focused on people
- An understanding of the challenges of developing an MVP
- Understanding of web development and back end technology and to work effectively and co-operatively with development teams
- Ability to manage to a budget, ensuring that key value is delivered within cost / timescales agreed
To be successful in this role, you will have a high energy/ can-do attitude. You must be able to deliver on time and to the highest standard. We will give you the support, skills and tools that you need to be successful if you can bring the drive, personality and desire.