Senior Full Stack Developer
At Concept Resourcing we are excited to be working with a fantastic multi-national business that is facing a period of unprecedented growth due to a number of developments in their product offering.
Due to these changes the business are currently searching for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their forward thinking and ambitious team located in a modern and diverse office in Edinburgh.
The business, although operating for over 30 years, still operate with the attitude of a fast moving start up business, offering a chance for all of their employees to grow and continue to challenge themselves.
The main duties for the role of Senior Full Stack Developer in Edinburgh will include:
- Working within an agile project team you will participate in all aspects of delivering software projects.
- You will participate in the product design, technical design, development and maintenance.
- You will ensure quality by writing unit tests.
- You will be expected to mentor others.
The business is looking for the following experience for the role of Senior Full Stack Developer in Edinburgh:
- Passion for delivering quality software using .NET best practises
- Strong OO, design and architecture skills.
- At least 3 years' experience using ASP.NET MVC in a commercial environment
- Strong Client side web development technologies and frameworks such as Angular, Knockout, ReactiveJS etc.
- RESTful web services
- NoSQL and SQL databases
- Mentoring others
If this sounds like a position which you may be interested in, or would like to learn more about the role, please apply straight away and I will be in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81340549