Strategic Account Manager - OR & ICU Solutions
As Strategic Account Manager you'll lead sales of Theatre & ICU medical devices into hospitals across Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, the West Midlands, Lincolnshire and Staffordshire.
- As the commercial lead, own the complete sales process and inspire project teams to win business / close deals. Relationship management at all customer levels; from end users (Nurses / ODPs), to finance stakeholders, up to CXO level. Create compelling value propositions that significantly improve workflow, clinical and financial performance.
- Drive sales of award winning product range includes Patient Monitoring, Ventilation, Anaesthesia, ECG / Cardiology and Neonatal medical equipment into Critical Care, Operating Theatres, Cardiology and Neonatal departments to secure new and develop existing accounts.
- Lead / supported by a team of Clinical Sales Specialists who cover pre and post-sales support, including customer demos and training.
A worldwide market leader within medical technology solutions for Critical Care, Operating Theatres, Cardiology and Neonatal departments. They offer first class products to their customers, and superb training, support and development to their employees.
- Proven, consistent medical sales success when selling capital medical devices / equipment.
- Solution oriented medical sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation in a complex sales environment with multiple healthcare stakeholders.
- Great business acumen and the focus, determination and drive to achieve targets.
- Starting salary of £45-55,000, depending on experience, with high OTE and company car.
- Private healthcare, pension, life assurance, annual salary reviews, childcare vouchers, professional qualification support, up to 31+8 days holiday, etc.
- Genuine opportunities for career development.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
(Keywords: strategic account manager, business development manager, regional sales manager, medical sales, senior sales, territory manager, ICU, ITU, critical care, operating theatres, neonatal, anaesthesia, patient ventilation, ventilator, respiratory, patient monitoring, cardiology, ECG, capital equipment, endoscopy, medical devices, medical equipment, managed services, Birmingham, Lincoln, Leicester, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Stoke, Northampton, Dudley, West Bromwich, Walsall).