Manager- Capital Markets
Job Description: The role is focused on providing advice to clients with regards to the impact of the changing capital requirements framework such as Basel 4 and with particular focus on the new market risk requirements.
The Client: Our client is a leading worldwide financial consultancy service who are currently recruiting for their Investment Bank Risk Practice.
- You will be focussing on the impact on bank business models and potential solutions as opposed to modelling the quantitative impact.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of market risk frameworks and processes including risk management, risk control and product control.
- You will be responsible for management and delivery of individual work streams within both market risk and wider risk and capital related engagements.
- You will be expected to manage and develop junior team members and proactively liaise with and update senior internal stakeholders.
- Supporting senior management efforts in developing and winning new business.
- You will be required to apply your skills to a broad range of banking related issues that support both UK and Global propositions. The expectation is that the roles will evolve over time to provide a balance of broader advisory and client heyday facing responsibilities.
- Market risk knowledge and Front Office experience are mandatory.
- A deep knowledge and experience of traded products and their associated risk factors along with valuations and market risk quantification techniques.
- Strong understanding of regulatory reforms impacting financial institutions (specifically, FRTB)
- Detailed knowledge of the front-to-back operations of an investment bank with a particular focus on understanding the structure of Front Office.