Electrical Supervisor Building Services
Acorn Recruitment is currently working alongside a market leading Electrical Contractor, who is looking to add an Electrical Supervisor to their established team.
Candidates must have some experience as an Electrical Supervisor on commercial contracts, having a solid and stable career history and has worked for contractors starting and completing projects with plenty of commercial experience.
The successful applicant will be joining a reputable contractor and working on some of the most prestigious projects in South Wales. You be responsible for the day to day running of the project, reporting to the project manager on a weekly basis. The contractor has a strong pipeline of work with some real career progression to project engineer and above.
- Liaison with client / upper management to ensure project is delivered on time and in budget.
- Management of subcontractor labour and overseeing allocated Electrical packages.
- Liaison with Site Manager / Supervisors to ensure that project is being delivered as effectively as possible both operationally and commercially.
- Attend client meetings.
- Representing the business in a professional manner to the client
- Quality Assurance and Management: Ensuring that the fit out of apartments is in line with client specification.
- Enforce and comply with company health and safety regulations.
- General paperwork management; RFIs, Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Site diaries, Project programmes, Snagging Lists, O&M Documentation, general correspondence between the client, contractors and design consultancies.
- Compiling proposals for off-site manufacture.
- Design reviews, onsite installation and general problem solving related to unforeseen issues related to the installation of services.
- Management of the testing and commissioning of services.
- Preparing the site for completion and client handover.
- Strong Technical Awareness of Mechanical Services.
- Proven track record of delivering large scale Commercial projects for blue-chip M&E subcontractors.
- Ability to work to a tight programme.
- Experience of delivering Commercial projects of at least £1-8M in Electrical value.
- Strong leadership: you will be in charge of keeping a large work force motivated to deliver the project to the highest standard.
The client will consider applicants with different levels of experience but MUST have worked within the new build commercial installation sector.
Apply online for an immediate start or call our M&E team