Sensor Technology Characterization & Simulation Engineer
Enigma People Solutions is recruiting a Sensor Technology Characterization and Simulation Engineer for a world leading IST Imaging company. Our highly regarded client develops CMOS imaging and sensing solutions for a wide range of markets. The group expertise lies in the areas of SPAD technology design and characterization.
You will plan, develop and implement characterization and simulation techniques appropriate to both customer and internal organizational needs. Simulation, measurement and analysis automation are key activities, involving software scripting for extraction of performance parameters. This encompasses identification or development of new tools, equipment and definition and prototyping of new methods within the characterization and simulation sphere. Medium to longer term the role will broaden to include transfer and development of new methods and equipment. You will strengthen and develop existing sensor characterization and simulation capabilities by assessment of new techniques, and their applicability to CMOS image and photonics sensors.
To be of interest you will be able to demonstrate that you have the following skills
- Honours or Higher degree, electronics, electrical, optical engineering, physics or related field
- Working knowledge of semicondctor devices, silicon products and device measurement
- Understanding of available optical simulation tools and working knowledge of development of optical models and assessment of results.
- Demonstrable skills in programming, either directly in a high-level language or through a scripting language medium.
- Demonstrable experience in software instrument interfacing and control.
- Demonstrable understanding of designed experiment construction and experimental method.
- Clear communication skills and proven ability to work in a multidisciplined environment.
- Understanding of the physics of light and light interaction with matter.
- Understanding of and working knowledge of optics and camera systems.
- Skilled in collating and reporting data and checking for consistency and accuracy.
- Matlab usage and programming experience.
- C/C++/Python programming experience
- Post graduate qualification in related field.
- Software development skills and understanding of software design methodologies.
- French language skills would be an advantage.
- Interest in and understanding of photography.
- Understanding of calibration, accuracy, repeatability and measurement traceability
- Understanding of database structures and competence in database system set-up, management and usage.
- Electronics measurement system design.
Apply today by clicking the button below!