Business Development Director - Contract Cleaning
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR - CONTRACT CLEANING
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 + OTE £120,000, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Health Insurance (family), pension, company car, 25 Days Holiday
Area: South East
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORWANTED IN CONTRACT CLEANING
My client is a market leading Commercial Cleaning service provider, mainly specialising within the Commercial market place.
There is currently a need to recruit a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR with a preference for CLEANING experience to drive sales and to become a key member of the long term future this rapidly expanding organisation.
- As a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR, you will be responsible for the sale and development of the company's extensive line of Commercial Cleaning throughout the UK.
- You will be responsible for your own personal individual target, ensuring you hit set target and further develop the company's turnover selling into a customer base across all the client's vertical markets, so working to a target is something you will be familiar with.
- You will assume personal responsibility for planning, development and growth of future Key National Accounts, to maintain, develop and expand the company's service portfolio range within these Accounts.
- Developing a business plan and initiatives that will maximize the business potential of the region is crucial.
- This role offers excellent and diverse opportunities for career progression for the successful applicant.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the Commercial Cleaning market place, an allied market or someone who posses experience of selling Contract Cleaning across a number of national larger opportunities.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, determined, will be organised, have a flexible and 'hands on' approach to work and be able to communicate and represent the company at all levels in a structured, dynamic BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR must be able to demonstrate an innovative approach to developing sound profitable business and present convincing financial and business arguments to High-Profile Customers.
- You will be seeking an opportunity to take your career to the next level within a senior commercial, management or even Director level capacity, or to build on an already successful career at this level.
For immediate consideration please forward an up to date CV with day time contact details.