£23,000 - 26,000 basic salary
Reference Number: 36034
Working Hours: Mon-Fri, Normal Office Hours
Our client is a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together expertise and capabilities to help their clients achieve their organisational goals. They are looking for a plumber with commercial experience to join their team on a permanent basis in Aberdeen. The buildings will be commercial and domestic properties and you'll be assisting a qualified plumber. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and progress.
The main responsibilities include:
* Carry out all plumbing maintenance onsite
* Carry out general reactive jobs onsite
* Quickly solve any emergencies
* Undertake any additional tasks issued
The ideal candidate will:
* Have previous experience as a plumber in a commercial, retail or industrial environment
* Have served time as an apprentice or followed a recognised training programme
* Be confident and have great communication skills
* Have great organisational and time management skills
This role will offer excellent opportunities for career develop and will provide an ideal chance for you to showcase your experience.