Territory Sales Manager - Orthopaedic
Job title: Territory Sales Manager - Orthopaedic
Location: Field based - South East
Package: Up to £50,000 salary + bonus + car
Opportunity for an experienced orthopaedic / spine / surgical sales representative to join a specialist manufacturer of orthobiologics, joint reconstruction and nerve repair products. You will be selling a range of innovative products covering a South East territory beneath the M25. etc. This is a highly profitable territory with great earning potential.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Ensure that all agreed sales targets and objectives are achieved.
2. Ensure that product knowledge of current a future products is maintained to highest standards at all times.
3. Provide a robust forecast to the business on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
4. Report regularly to the Regional Manager regarding sales performance across the territory.
5. Develop KOL’s across the territory for the product portfolio.
6. Be aware of any commercial developments across the NHS and Private Sector. In addition any competitor developments, either product or sales activity and report any such findings to the Company.
7. Ensure brand and account development is achieved across the territory.
If this would be of interest please contact James Moloney.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.