Senior Business Development Manager
One of Europe's oldest and leading providers of international payment solutions for both private and corporate clients. Multi £BN turnover, forward thinking organisation, rapidly expanding. Selling into their UK private client database including Property Companies, International Removal Companies and Financial Planners to mention a few.
JOB TITLE: Senior Business Development Manager
SELLING: International payment solutions
PACKAGE: Basic up to £50K, OTE £80K
- One of Europe's oldest and leading no-bank providers of foreign exchange and international payments for both private and corporate clients;
- 12 offices worldwide including operations in Europe, Africa, Asia and the U.S;
- 120,000 clients worldwide;
- Level 1 credit rating on Dun and Bradstreet;
- £3BN through the company in transactions per year - Circa £17M profit;
- 25% year-on-year growth;
- 200 employees worldwide.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong sales background;
- This role is attitude led;
- Must be driven and confident;
- Financial services background is ideal;
- C-Level gravitas is a must;
- Must be a new business hunter with account management ability to maintain partnership relationships;
- Experience working with online based solutions is beneficial;
- You will be personable, hungry, outgoing, a relationship builder, strategic, and creative.
- Selling foreign exchange services;
- Working in either the partnerships team or corporate sales team, selling into private clients and channel partners such as UK Property Companies, International Removal Companies and Financial Authorities to name a few (any UK-based company with a need to exchange currencies into sterling for their clients);
- 100% new business - gain and retain;
- Dealing with warm and cold leads, as well as generating our own leads and following up on those handed to you by marketing;
- You will be charging a fee, it is your job to negotiate the partner's fee in the partnership team;
- Year 1 target to be discussed at interview.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Jamie Anidjah or hit the apply button.