HR Software Sales - any UK location
Successful HR software solutions company with new strategy for accelerated growth seeks people with field based new business softwaresales backgrounds or account management of software applications. HR software, Payroll solutions and services or related HCM solutions expertise is a strong advantage. Any accessible UK location as a base - head office in Bucks.
In the new business sales role you will:
- work from qualified sales leads to develop sales opportunities and win new business
- engage with prospects, further qualify leads, lead sales meetings and discuss requirements, demonstrate software, develop sales, and close deals
- attend events like seminars and exhibitions
- generate your own leads in sector or geographies
In the account manager role you will:
- Account manage a set of customer organisations who use the HR software solutions and ensure they are satisfied with the software and services offered
- Develop relationships to achieve reference sites and case studies
- upsell and cross sell additional HCM solutions and services including payroll, time and attendance and expenses management
- assess requirements for new software functionality and sell the services to enhance the HR software solutions
- achieve targets for HR software solutions sales and customers service
This is a well established provider of HCM software solutions and services including HR software, HRMS, HCM, payroll and T&A. With new investment and a push for growth that is already being realised, its an ideal opportunity to join them, achieve results and develop your career.
If you have experience with ADP, Fairsail, Cascade, SD Worx, Ceridian, NGA, Snowdrop, KCS, Sage, Access, Select HR or similar organisations talk to us about how your experience can transfer to this market leading organisation. Field based software account managers and software new business sales executives and sales managers from other sectors are welcome to apply.
We also have roles for internal lead generation, office based account managers, field based account managers and new business and a manager of the account management team.