Are you a strong negotiator with excellent project management skills, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously?
Do you have excellent relationship building skills and a key eye for detail?
If this sounds like you please read on!
Duties to include:
• Support the head of buying to ensure customer focused product ranges including new brand and product development.
• Overall responsibility for optimising sales of a product category and improve margins.
• Responsible for every aspect from purchase through advertising on the website and sale of product.
• Determine sourcing strategy and manage supplier relationships.
• Work to set category financial targets.
• Ensure accurate and reliable information is advertised for all products
• Manage product life cycles and minimise excess and dead stock.
• Market products to maximise sales.
• Coordinate the promotional calendar to maximise opportunities for category growth.
• Implement robust processes relating to ordering, deliveries and stock control.
• Keep up to date with competitor activity, market insights and trends including regular competitor comparisons.
• Onsite maintenance, continually striving to improve onsite page performance.
• Create new landing pages, filters and work with the design team to create new banners.
• Adjust product positions to optimise sales opportunities.
• Preparing for seasonal activity, spotting trends & acting accordingly.
• Run promotions such as deal of the week.
• Range planning ensuring product, style, colour & price diversity & correct balance of own brand versus branded products.
Skills & experience required:
• Must be a strong team player with leadership qualities & ability to build and maintain relationships.
• Must have a strong work ethic & remain professional at all times.
• Experience of sourcing.
• Has the ability to think strategically.
• Ability to assimilate and analyse complex data from a variety of sources and draw meaningful conclusions.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels with the ability to influence and build strong relationships both internally & externally.
• To have a strong retail background. To be commercially minded.
Hours: Full time
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Location: Saffron Walden, Essex
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.