Pastry Chef De Partie
Pastry Chef De Partie Suffolk IP8 £23,000pa plus tips
Pastry Chef de Partie required in Suffolk for this picturesque luxury hotel with a kitchen Headed by a Multi Award Winning chef. They require a Pastry Chef de Partie who is passionate, dedicated and eager to learn. They are producing a very high level of cuisine which is all sourced locally and only the best ingredients used. As Pastry Chef de Partie you will be looking to move into a kitchen where you can learn all about flavours and textures and you will be taught all the modern techniques in order to produce cuisine of this standard.
This luxury hotel, restaurant and bar is located in beautiful Suffolk. Set amongst the hills and Valleys, this amazing building has proudly been part of the Suffolk landscape for centuries. Offering elegant country suites, exceptional international cuisine and a comfortable stylish bar, it’s the perfect place to enjoy all that the region has to offer
With spectacular views across the valley, a bold open kitchen and a creative signature menu that will amaze and delight, dining is always a unique and memorable experience
• A bold open kitchen also allows customers to experience the theatre of a live kitchen from the comfort of their table.
• Sourcing only the best quality seasonal ingredients to create contemporary, international cuisine.
• Two areas of the restaurant can be booked for private dining seating up to 12 guests
• This venue is seeking an experienced Pastry Chef de Partie
• As Pastry Chef de Partie, you will be working under a Head Pastry Chef to ensure the smooth running of your section
• You will be working 5 days a week, mixture of straight and spilt shifts available.
• You must have fine dining experience or worked for a minimum of a one rosette establishment to be suitable for this role
• You will have the freedom to create your own menu’s and experiment on your own ideas and be creative with new menu’s.
• You must have had at least 1 years’ experience at this level and be willing to show this in a working trial.
For immediate interview please send your CV to Erika @rayment-recruitment.co.uk