Conference Producer - Legal Conferences
As a Conference Producer, do you take pride in what you do? Do you enjoy attending your conference, looking out at your audience and seeing that you have helped shape and develop their business? This is what my client is all about! They are quality driven and are looking for a Conference Producer with the same outlook.
The Conference Producer will work on an international Legal portfolio and includes conferences and seminars for law firms and in-house counsel in financial centres such as Shanghai, New York, Paris, London and Munich. Some travel to overseas destinations will be required. The successful Conference Producer will be working on 10 - 12 events a year, which will be attended by an average of 200 delegates.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Event research, undertaking a minimum of 20 research calls to the target market
- Writing content for conference programmes and email campaigns
- Speaker acquisition and relationship management
- Developing and growing existing events and launching new and exciting ones!
- Helping to contribute to the development of the awards - looking at categories and winners!
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in conference production (legal would be a bonus)
- Educated to degree level, ideally a 2:1 classification (or equivalent)
- A strong research ability and proven experience of topic generation
- Commercial awareness
- A team player!
Salary: £24,000-£27,000 + £7,000 OTE
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.