Business Loan Underwriter
Our client is a very successful Corporate company based in Crewe, looking for a Credit Underwriter to work within their forever growing Credit team. Ideally looking for candidates with experience working within a credit environment. This is an excellent opportunity and offers a lot of benefits, for example working office hours Monday - Friday (no weekends & no late shifts).
The opportunity to qualify for a monthly commission scheme based on performance related indicators and would also offer a very exciting study package for a professional credit management qualification with ICM. The credit department is one of the most important areas within the business and is focused on massively, because of this they offer realistic progression opportunities like Senior Underwriting/Supervisor roles.
- Assessing new and existing business credit applications
- Reviewing potential fraudulent or high risk applications
- Analysing spending and checking usage limits
- Researching business types and making clear decisions on credit applications
- Monitoring, managing and reporting of exceeded Credit limits escalating where necessary
- Assessment of customer accounts against their agreed credit limit using on-line credit reference agencies to obtain company/consumer information
- Previous experience working in a credit environment
- Roles that involve investigation, research, quality assurance or processing information
- Good attention to detail
- A confident telephone manner
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm towards work
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong knowledge of excel
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to work well in a close team
In return my client are offering a very exciting Basic salary paying up to £21,000 with OTE £24,000. Along with the ICM qualification worth £2000.