Senior Modelling Analyst - Resource & Planning
Job Title: Senior Modelling Analyst - Resource & Planning
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Our client specialises in debt purchasing and is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. They are looking for a Senior Modelling Analyst to join the Resource & Planning team at their head offices based in Leeds.
As a Senior Analyst you will be responsible for the design and delivery and ongoing review of resource models to support both BAU activity and strategic projects. You’ll take a lead on building any new resource models across the business and maintain accuracy through detailed analysis and integration with both the Operation and Contact Strategy.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Analysis of inbound response rates by channel to ensure the accuracy of current and future forecasts, in order to understand customer demand and optimal headcount requirements
- Performance reporting across all key metrics such as call forecasts, AHT, abandonment, availability and provide detailed insight at intraday level
- Working closely with key stakeholders such as Finance, MI, Business Optimisation, Pricing and the Operation to ensure business areas are resourced appropriately and deployed optimally to meet business, client and customer demands
- Numerate degree qualification (e.g. Mathematics, Business, Statistics, & Finance)
- 18+ months experience of developing statistical models using SAS / SQL / SPSS / R etc...
- Experience working within Resource Planning / Contact Centre Planning
- Strong Communication skills, including ability to present to all levels including executive team.