Key Stage 2 Teacher - Flexible Year Group and TLR
Are you an experienced, passionate and dedicated teacher looking for the next step in your career? This 'Good with Outstanding features' school located in the South East London borough of Bromley is currently seeking an experience Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher and English Leader to join them from September 2017.
This friendly and welcoming primary school graded as 'Good' by Ofsted is looking for an experienced primary teacher with experience of teaching Key Stage 2 (KS2) to take on a Year 4 class. The Headteacher is keen for the successful candidate to take on additional responsibility in the form of English Leader.
- An outstanding and knowledgeable Class Teacher who will contribute to raising achievement and attainment
- A highly organised and inspirational teacher and leader, who can motivate pupils and staff
- Extensive Key Stage Two (KS2) teaching experience
- Prior middle management experience, ideally English/Literacy Lead
- A formally recognised teaching qualification (QTS)
The school can offer;
- Opportunities and support for professional and personal development
- A lively, exciting and creative environment
- A great team of dedicated and committed staff
- Delightful and enthusiastic pupils
- Close proximity to public transport links including over and underground stations
- Staff car park
The school is very proud of the reputation it has built up within the local community for being a welcoming, friendly and fun school while maintaining outstanding teaching standards. The Headteacher is seeking to appoint a candidate who mirrors this ethos and has the ambition to participate actively in the further growth and development of the school.
In line with this fantastic opportunity the salary for this Key Stage 2 (KS2) teaching position will be dependent on experience however will be in line with the main and upper London pay scales as well as receiving an attached TLR for English Leadership.
The Headteacher is looking to meet for an informal chat initially with prospective candidates. Please don't delay in sending through your CV to Sam at REESON Education ASAP.